Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to school





The title of this post should be back to school or I need to take a photography class!  My first day of school pictures are terrible.  I am thinking of reenacting the whole darn morning.  Even after much planning, we were still rushing out of the house.  Charlotte was crying because her pre-k class did not start until much later in the morning.  Grace would not let me do her hair.  Caroline and Isabel were ready to be off.  Some how we already started off our year rushing around.  So I am going to reenact my whole photo shoot and hope things turn out a little better.  While you are anxiously awaiting my retakes here are a few of the real thing.  

By the way, Charlotte's best friend was sick today and couldn't make it to her first day of pre-k.  Her mom is the best photographer around.  I am hoping she will click a few fabulous pictures of our two girls and send them my way.  




1 comment:

Kerri said...

I am so sorry about the phone tag!!!! Oh, I am the proud new owner of a Nikon camera but don't know how the crud to use it ... we need to help each other out!! Talk with you tomorrow! I am missing our weekly get-togethers!