After much begging and pleading I let Caroline try out for the dance team at her old dance studio. She made the team and has been dancing twice a week there since July...and loving every minute of it. Way back in July the team danced at the Mercury Halftime Show. Caroline was so calm and relaxed about dancing in front of a small crowd. (not too many tickets sold for the game)
Good luck finding her in the crowd of girls. I really need to invest in a new lens.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Charlotte has turned six! I can't believe just six years ago this big girl was born. Here are our top six reasons we are so in love with this girl.
1. Charlotte loves nature. She loves to bring home rocks, flowers, bugs, and a lizard or two.
2. Charlotte can make a new friend anywhere...school, dance class, swimming at the gym.
3. Charlotte is still "in love" with a boy from last years pre-k class. She informed us she only loves shy boys and is still going to marry Nyle.
4. Charlotte believes all must be fair. This can become quite annoying as her mother but it might come in handy during her career as an attorney.
5. Charlotte has a fantastic imagination. She makes up stories and games to play with her friends and little sister.
6. And I'm sure she will be mad at me someday for this but...she still sucks her thumb and it is so darn cute.
Happy Birthday my big six year old girl!