Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Coldest Winter I Ever Spent...

...was a summer in San Francisco.  Love this city, love the food, love seeing family we haven't seen in a while, love the cool weather.  Loved this short sweet weekend away!

Way back in June we were lucky enough to head to Berkeley, CA for my beautiful cousin's wedding.  The bride was gorgeous and the groom as equally handsome.  Somehow I don't seem to have a picture of Andrew and Megan together.  I really need to work on my photo skills.
Grace loved being part of the wedding day activites.

Before the wedding we hurried off to San Francisco for a quick look at a few of the town's sights.  Pier 39's sea lions.

A quick trip to the Golden Gate bridge.


No one wanted to miss out on Berkely's famous concrete slide.  What kind of parents would let their children ride down this thing on cardboard?  

Uncle Richie had too give it a try too.




1 comment:

Kerri said...

This post makes me homesick! Love the photos!

We are sure missing you guys, can't wait to see you!!!!